CardioVascular Consultants of Montana offers a complete line of cardiology services:
Clinical Cardiology Consultation
When patients present with symptoms and signs that may be cardiovascular in nature, an evaluation by the physician and/or physician’s assistant is done to help determine a diagnosis and formulate the best treatment plan.
Noninvasive Diagnostic Cardiology
A comprehensive array of tests are available at CardioVascular Consultants of Montana to help diagnosis a cardiac condition.
- 12 lead ECG – a paper tracing of the electrical activity/rhythm of your heart
- Echocardiography – ultrasound study of the heart
- Exercise or Medication induced Stress Tests – performed in conjunction with an echocardiogram or nuclear perfusion scan
- Nuclear Medicine/MUGA scans – a radiopharmaceutical study that determines blood flow to the heart muscles
- Holter/ Event Monitor – devices worn over a period of days/week that record the electrical activity of the heart
- Laboratory Blood Tests
Interventional Cardiology and Vascular Intervention
We specialize in helping patients with cardiovascular disease improve heart and peripheral artery blood flow by utilizing the latest interventional treatments and devices.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Balloon Angioplasty & Stent Placement
- Peripheral Artery Intervention Treatment (lower leg arteries, renal/kidney arteries, subclavian/arm arteries, etc.)
We help patients identify if they have a heart rhythm disturbance and determine if a pacemaker or defibrillator (ICD) is required. In addition, we provide routine checks of the devices implanted to assure proper function.
- Pacemaker and ICD monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
Trancatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
A minimally invasive surgical procedure option for the patient with aortic valve disease and considered too high risk for the traditional open surgical replacement/repair. Also called TAVI ( Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation)
We are committed to bringing the latest cardiovascular innovations to patients and actively participate in clinical research trials to access new and developing cardiovascular treatments and devices.